- We work very hard to deliver your order promptly and aim to dispatch all orders within 1 working days of receiving full payment for the goods.
- The majority of orders are delivered by Royal Mail first or second class. Your parcel should therefore arrive next working day ( First Class) or 2–3 working days ( Second Class ) after dispatch.
- However delays do sometimes occur due to unforeseen circumstances, so if your parcel hasn't arrived within 10 working days, please contact us on
07468 101418 (9:00 am - 5:00 pm weekdays) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Under normal circumstances all goods on your order will be dispatched in full. If, however, an item is out of stock we will advise via phone or email and endeavour to supply the item as soon as possible.
- For made to order and of items not currently in stock an approximate delivery lead time or expected delivery date will be provided when ordering. This is not a guaranteed delivery as on rare occasions there may be delays to us receiving the stock. In the event of a delay we will update you as soon as possible on the expected delivery date.
Packing, Carriage & Handling Charges
For deliveries to UK addresses the delivery charge is £4.00 per order for First Class Postage, £3.00 per order for Second Class Postage.
FREE 2nd Class delivery is available on orders where the total value minus any discounts comes to £50 or more.